Slide Show or Horizontal Photo Spacing

 



I made this diagram for my clients who have a slideshow on their website, to help explain why some photos look better than others once they are placed into a slideshow. 
 
It all has to do with the position of your camera when taking your photos. 
 
Photos will always fill into the shape of the slideshow until the left and right edges of the photo meet the horizontal frame. Then the photo can be adjusted up or down to best fit the photo subject in the frame.
 
Please do not crop your photos before sending them to me, so I have the flexibility to crop them myself if needed.
 
If this is too much information, just follow these simple rules for a nice professional look, and I will take care of the rest! :)

Read more details.

Popular posts from this blog

Comment on Facebook as your business page

It’s here! We now offer Paperless Invoices!

Self-Marketing Your Business