Scam Alert

 



ATTENTION!

Important information: It has become clear that a reminder is needed regarding hosting and domain renewals. Please do not under any circumstances pay anyone for service renewals except me. Anything coming from anyone else is NOT me and is a SCAM!

Domain expiration dates are public information and anyone can send you a letter to mislead you into paying them instead of me. Save yourself a big headache and contact me if you are unsure of anything your receive via calls, mail, or email. 

I send the following email reminder after the development of every website and also by mail for every service renewal.
 
It is common to be the target of a scam when you own a website, so if you get a renewal letter, call, text, or email from anyone else other than myself or GoDaddy ignore it or contact me before agreeing to anything. Especially if your services are not expiring soon. There are scammers out there who will attempt to use this tactic to trick you into losing your domain name to a reseller or even a competitor. If you would like to verify a renewal letter email me to verify if it’s legitimate. Avoiding this scam will save you many headaches in the future.
 
Thank you for your business, I appreciate your attention to this reminder.
Wishing you and your business great success! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Comment on Facebook as your business page

It’s here! We now offer Paperless Invoices!

Self-Marketing Your Business